Villa Il Leccio is a lovely villa set in a large, trim garden surrounded by shady woods. The name of the place comes from the centuries years old large oak tree (Leccio in Italian) that stand out in the garden with its wooden swing. The villa is only 10 kms far from Orvieto, a beautiful Medieval town in the Umbria region, renown for the Duomo, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture. The position of the villa is ideal to visit Umbria, often described as “the green heart of Italy”. It is also well situated to visit the inspiring cities of Rome, only one hour drive from there, Florence as well as Todi and Perugia, both precious pearls of the region. Villa Il Leccio was completely restored against earthquake.
The villa gardens hosts a large private pool (6×12 meter, 1.2/1.5 meters deep) positioned at the end of the lawn, in an exclusive spot only a few steps away. The lawn around the pool is spacious enough for children to play with a ball. The pool is fully furnished with sun beds and umbrellas and it is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy yourselves in the sun.
Please, see below for the villa’s facilities.
Size: 220 sqm
Number of bedrooms: 4
Max. occupancy: 9
The Villa rooms are positioned on ground and 1st floor.
On the ground floor you will have:
- A pretty, colourful kitchen, fully equipped with: oven, dishwasher, large cooking hob, microwave oven, kettle, large fridge with large freezer, eye level cooking fire for barbecue, filter coffee machine, stove top espresso machine. A door leads to the furnished loggia, an ideal place to dine al fresco, that is spacious and furnished with a large table that sits 10, chairs, barbecue and a wooden bench.
- a very spacious living room with open fire place, two comfortable sofas, table for twelve people, TV and DVD player (Euro)
- a nice dining room with old rural tools on the wall with a wooden table that sits comfortably ten people
- a shower room with washing machine, wc and washbasin.
Spiral stairs lead to the first floor where the four colourful and spacious bedrooms are located, all windows facing the garden:
- three double rooms (one of them has a second doors opening on an outside stair, leading to the garden)
- one twin room to be provided with an extra bed or set as a fourth double room, or fournished with a double and a single bed (on request)
- two bathrooms (one with shower and one with Jacuzzi).
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Child’s Highchair
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
Pets are welcome.
Coloured suncreams or those with a carotene (yellow/orange) base are not allowed at the villa, as they might stain the pool lining.
To make a reservation, please click here.